Workplace Stress: How Therapy Can Help
Work-related stress is widespread and can lead to increased stress levels, depression, job dissatisfaction, long-term absenteeism, increased errors and interpersonal difficulties amongst teams. Redundancies, increased workloads and strict evaluations are leaving many feeling stressed in their job.
Experiencing work related stress in not limited to employees but also extends to owners and many self employed individuals who also face similar feelings of stress resulting from the demands of managing a business. Too much stress can often lead to burnout.
Symptoms to look out for
- Difficulty concentrating
- Increased stress
- Increased worry both during and after work
- Muscle tension
- Physical health deteriorating
- Working long hours and difficulty relaxing
- Comparing yourself to your colleagues or other business people
- Increased perfectionism
- Constantly checking your work phone and emails
- Inability to motivate yourself
- Your work and personal life are off balance
- Arguing with your manager or team
- Increased mistakes
If you feel that you are suffering from work stress, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Mindfulness based interventions can help. Therapy will give you practical tools and strategies to manage work related stress. CBT and Mindfulness based interventions are scientifically proven to help improve stress, performance, focus, concentration and overall wellbeing.
If you are an employer, employee or self employed and would like more information please contact The Consulting Clinic on 016859261 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© The Consulting Clinic, 2015.