Offering therapy for women, men, couples and same sex couples struggling with:
- Reproductive difficulties
- Preparing for Pregnancy
- Assisted-fertility or IVF
- Fertility Related Stress
- Treatment related decision making
- Counselling for couples undergoing IVF with donated eggs or sperm
- Unsuccessful IVF Cycle Counselling
- Grief and infertility
- Stress and infertility
- Postnatal adjustment
- Parent-infant attachment
- Traumatic loss
- Relationship difficulties
Therapy is informed by Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Mindfulness Based interventions to help clients adjust to the life changes and difficulties they are facing; to work through grief and loss; to manage their symptoms, improve wellbeing and enhance relationships/attachments and self-identity. Also offering therapy for people undergoing ICSI, IVF, Donor, Adoption and Oncology.
Dr Clarke completed the British Infertility Counselling Association Foundation Training course.
Dr Clarke is a member of the following:
- The Irish Fertility Counselling Associartion
- The European Society of Human Reproductive and Embryology (ESHRE).
If you would like further information or to book an appointment for therapy, please contact the practice.